Welcome to MakroElectronics!
We provide you perfect environment for work and personal development, as well as secure employment in mechanical and plant engineering with excellent career prospects.
Our HR department is looking forward to your application! Please send us your application by e-mail!
Electronics technician for devices and systems (m/f/d)
Are you interested in everything that has to do with electronics? Are you a real electronics fan? Do you grow with challenges (in the field of electronics) and would you like to learn something new every day? Then we would like to hear from you!
What expects you
As an electronics technician for components and devices, you and your colleagues will analyze, repair and test industrial electronics. In a team with 3 to 5 colleagues, you are one of the numerous electronics teams in which you learn from each other and from each new task. You will not only get to know a make or a model; instead, dive into the world of industrial electronics in use around the world. Our enormous stock of spare parts and components is available to you (over 120,000 parts), so that you can quickly correct malfunctions and defects.
What we expect from you
You see it as a challenge to find malfunctions and defects with our specialized (measuring) devices. As you work proactively, are curious and don't give up, you will find the errors in the assembly and fix them conscientiously. You know what a repair of electronic components requires and you use our extensive test facilities. We also expect the following:
- You have a completed vocational training and practical and theoretical experience in the field of electronics.
- You have relevant professional knowledge in the field of electronic components.
- You can repair assemblies at the component level.
- You have a passion for industrial electronics.
- You track down errors and defects with the appropriate measuring and test equipment.
- You can correctly evaluate measurement and test data.
- You can express yourself clearly in English or are ready to learn it.
- Experience in SMD soldering would be an advantage.
Full time field sales employee (m/f/d) full time, B2B
For the region:
- Berlin, Leipzig/Halle, Dresden, Chemnitz
- You actively recruit new customers and maintain contacts with existing customers.
- You visit approximately 16 existing customers and / or potential new customers each week and write visit logs.
- When required, you help prepare offers and process sales orders.
- Accounts receivable management, complaint processing and updating the customer base are also part of your tasks.
- You monitor market trends and represent MakroElectronics GmbH at trade fairs and other customer activities.
- You annually set up an account plan.
- Mittlere Reife (high school diploma, GCSE, or comparable)
- A couple of years of work experience in a commercial profession, preferably in B2B market, would be desirable
- Good communication skills and social skills
- Knowledge in technical field or interest in electronics is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written German
- Knowledge of English
- Perfect MS Office skills.
MakroElectronics GmbH offers you a secure job in one of Germany's fastest growing industrial sectors, automation technology. We guarantee comprehensive training. You will be accompanied by training and further education during your work. Good working atmosphere at our house is shaped by open and honest interaction with one another.