MakroElectronics GmbH has been excelling in thorough knowhow and wide-ranging experience in repairing PLC components, operator panels, programming units, industry PCs and drive components for years.
- We repair at component level – we only start on the actual defective component and avoid replacing the whole PCB, keeping repair costs as low as possible for you. Before each repair, we draw up a cost estimate based on your individual fault profile.
- We issue a detailed description of the cause of the fault with every repair.
- Our aim is to provide a complete test in every repair, and we have extensive testing stations and adapters for full testing on electronic assemblies for this purpose. We will only deliver the repaired item after it has passed a testing cycle of at least eight hours.
- If a repair no longer makes financial sense, we can offer prompt replacement with a used, new or alternative assembly or device. Our extensive network of contacts ensures that we can also provision assemblies that are no longer manufactured.
- Everything from a one-stop shop: We provide capable services for preventive maintenance, a wide variety of maintenance materials and repairs, and provisioning for spare parts (including flash service).